Monday/Friday 7 to 9
Saturday 8 to 9
Sunday 9 to 9
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
WHAT WE DO
- Buyer's Home Inspection - Let us help you understand the property and notify you of any special concerns before you buy!
- Pre-Listing Home Inspection - The top deal killer during negotiations is inspections. As a seller, find out about potential pitfalls with our Pre-Listing Inspection services. Get more money at closing.
- One Year Builder's Warranty Home Inspection - Detect unforseen problems that arise during the first year. Take advantage of warranties before they run out. Save money from unexpected repairs detected after the warranty runs out.
- Phase I Foundation (Pre-Pour) Inspection - A pre-concrete evaluation of formwork, soil preparation, reinforcing, vapor barriers, and plumbing ground.
- Phase II Framing (Pre-Drywall) Inspection - Pre-drywall evaulation of all installed framework, roofing, mechanical rough-in, plumbing rough-in, electrical rough-in, and insulation.
- Phase III (Final) Complete Home Inspection - The final completed home inspection. Use our report to address any concerns with the builder related to deficiencies and recommended repairs.
- Pool or Spa Inspection - A detailed report on the condition of your pool and/or spa according to the local standards put forth by the State of Texas.
GET IN TOUCH NOW
8171 Midtown Blvd, #2317
Dallas, TX 75231
For Immediate Inspection Services
Contact Us At
Office Units and Buildings
- Restaurants, Bars and More
Ultimate Property Inspections home inspector Stephen Monroe (TREC License #21413) conducts all our home inspections. He has more than 30 years of experience as a home builder and commercial general contractor, which makes him the ideal person to carry out home inspection services. It doesn’t matter if you need a regular residential inspection, a new construction home inspection, pool and spa inspections, or an infrared thermography home inspection, we can perform it all and provide you with a comprehensive report via email the following morning.
Get the information you need to make the right real estate decisions. Stephen Monroe has over 30 years of commercial building experience. During that timeframe, his company built multiple schools, retail centers, restaurants, and office buildings. All Inspections are performed in general conformance with the scope and limitations as set forth by ASTM E2018-08 “Standard Guide for Property Condition Assessments: Baseline Property Condition Assessment Process”. All inspections are performed utilizing methods and procedures consistent with good commercial or customary practices designed to conform to acceptable industry standards.
PLEASE SEE LINKS TO OUR SAMPLE INSPECTION REPORTS IN THE FOLLOWING SECTION.
Shopping Centers and Strip Malls
- Industrial Buildings