Stephen was extremely thorough and professional. His report was clear and direct regarding the repairs needed. He went above and beyond what I expected. Would recommend him to anyone needing a home inspection in the Dallas area.
Nick Von Laken
Great inspection. Very thorough, professional and timely. They came out that very day, and on a weekend! The report was written and in the hands of the realtor and lender first thing Monday morning. Reasonably priced and very detailed. Gave me great confidence in our home purchase. TRUE PROFESSIONALS!
Julio & Monica Tanguma
Steve did a great job inspecting our home on relatively short notice. The report he provided was thorough and help us be sure the home we were buying was issue-free. We also were able to negotiate money off the sales price based on his findings. Would recommend to anyone needing a homeinspection from a trustworthy source!
Stephen accomodated a last minute request for inspection on a Sunday evening. He was very courteous, experienced, detailed and very thorough. He also produced the report very fast. I highly recommend.
Steve recently inspected our new home in Preston Hollow.He was prompt, thorough, professional, and provided a comprehensive report that was easy to understand. He was also available to answer questions about his findings. We'd recommend them to anyone for residential home inspections.
Steve was very quick to get out for our home inspection and while he was there he was very thorough and helped us to understand his findings!!!! He explained everything to us in terms we could understand and made us feel comfortable asking questions. I would recommend him to anyone I know needing a home inspection!!
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
Monday/Friday 7 to 9
Saturday 8 to 9
Sunday 9 to 9
Shopping Centers and Strip Malls
- Industrial Buildings
The entire Dallas/Ft Worth area including a 50 mile radius of Downtown Dallas
What We Do
- Buyer's Home Inspection - Let us help you understand the property and notify you of any special concerns before you buy!
- Pre-Listing Home Inspection - The top deal killer during negotiations is inspections. As a seller, find out about potential pitfalls with our Pre-Listing Inspection services. Get more money at closing.
- One Year Builder's Warranty Home Inspection - Detect unforseen problems that arise during the first year. Take advantage of warranties before they run out. Save money from unexpected repairs detected after the warranty runs out.
- Phase I Foundation (Pre-Pour) Inspection - A pre-concrete evaluation of formwork, soil preparation, reinforcing, vapor barriers, and plumbing ground.
- Phase II Framing (Pre-Drywall) Inspection - Pre-drywall evaulation of all installed framework, roofing, mechanical rough-in, plumbing rough-in, electrical rough-in, and insulation.
- Phase III (Final) Complete Home Inspection - The final completed home inspection. Use our report to address any concerns with the builder related to deficiencies and recommended repairs.
- Pool or Spa Inspection - A detailed report on the condition of your pool and/or spa according to the local standards put forth by the State of Texas.
Office Units and Buildings
- Restaurants, Bars and More
Stephen Monroe (TREC License #21413) conducts all our home inspections. He has more than 30 years of experience as a home and commercial builder, which makes him the ideal person to carry out home inspection services. The inspection includes an easy to read color coded report complete with pictures and illustrations. The inspection includes foundations, grading and drainage, structural systems, roofing, interior elements, plumbing, electrical systems, HVAC, appliances, sprinkler systems, and upon request, pool/spa systems and associated components. Thermal imaging is also available. Please see our Sample Inspection Reports located in the following section.
GET IN TOUCH NOW
I'm a first-time home owner. The home buying process was a brutal experience so I really wasn't looking forward to the home inspection phase. Thank goodness I selected Ultimate Property Inspections to do the job. Stephen Monroe was AMAZING. After carefully inspecting the house, he guided me on a home tour and gave me helpful tips about maintaining my home and keeping the costs down. I really appreciated his knowledge, experience and most of all his patience with a rookie home owner. Thank you!!
Get the information you need to make the right real estate decisions. Stephen Monroe has over 30 years of commercial building experience. During that timeframe, his company built multiple schools, retail centers, restaurants, hotels, warehouses and office buildings. He has vast knowledge and experience of all components within the building envelope. All Inspections are performed in general conformance with the scope and limitations as set forth by ASTM E2018-15 “Standard Guide for Property Condition Assessments: Baseline Property Condition Assessment Process”. All inspections are performed utilizing methods and procedures consistent with good commercial or customary practices designed to conform to acceptable industry standards. Please see our Sample Reports.
For Ultimate Peace of Mind!
Contact Us At
WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
ALL VETERAN AND ACTIVE DUTY RECEIVE A $25.00 DISCOUNT ON INSPECTIONS